Your local tree farmers have many varieties of freshly harvested Christmas trees available for immediate delivery. By buying local trees you are helping to create a more sustainable environment and economy, while reaping the benefits of reduced shipping costs with quick delivery. Local also means fresh, ensuring that you provide your customers the highest quality of product.
- Growing Christmas trees provide a habitat for wildlife.
- Christmas trees remove dust and pollen from the air.
- Artificial trees will last for six years in your home, centuries in a landfill.
- Christmas trees can be recycled.
- When chipped, the real tree can be burned as fuel, used as mulch, or composted, thus being used as a renewable resource of energy, stabilizing the soil to prevent erosion, or producing new soil & nutrients.
- Christmas trees & limbs are used to provide fish habitat in ponds and used on beaches to control erosion.
- 2-3 seedlings are planted for every harvested Christmas tree.
- 1 Acre of Christmas trees provides the daily oxygen requirements of 18 people.
- Young Christmas trees produce more oxygen than older Christmas trees, thus cutting of older trees is encouraged.